A Successful Return of the Ontario Women’s Triathlon
Thanks and Congratulations to everyone who came out to race and support the first Ontario Women’s Triathlon held in Georgina on Saturday, September 10. It sure looks like everyone had a great time.
Race Results and Free Race Photos
Congratulations to All of our First Timers. Welcome to the Triathlon Family!
Recharge With Milk Racer of the Day
Congratulations to Michelle Krupa on being the Recharge with Milk Racer of the Day! She has won a free race entry, Chocolate Milk for a month and a Recharge With Milk Swag Bag.
Skechers Performance Canada Racer of the Day
Lululemon Gift Package Winners
A big thank you to Vieni for providing the post-race celebratory wine!
A Special End of Season Deal from Rudy Project
50% OFF EVERYTHING!
The mission of this race is to celebrate women in sport with the beginner at heart, but special mention goes out to all race winners. Guelph’s Lindsay Robinson, Toronto’s Phaedra Kennedy, Angelica Zuenko, Andrea Rochon, and relay teams – Haws Girls, and Jay’s Girls.
Ontario Women’s Triathlon 2016 (500 m swim, 15 km bike, 4 km run)
- Lindsay Robinson (Guelph, ON) 57:44
- Lori MacCallum (Aurora) 58:13
- Kathryn Sullivan (Orangeville) 58:17
- Sarah Elliott (Toronto) 58:27
- Amanda Charlton (Brampton) 58:49
Ontario Women’s Swim/Bike 2016 (500 m swim, 15 km bike)
- Phaedra Kennedy (Toronto, ON) 35:41
- Deirdre Maloney (Vaughan) 36:32
- Roberta Harris (Toronto) 38:42
- Valerie Merkley (Severn) 41:42
- Katrina Mosscrop (Bracebridge) 44:44
Ontario Women’s Duathlon 2016 (2.5 km run, 15 km bike, 4 km run)
- Angelica Zuenko (Mississauga, ON) 1:04:44
- Kaitlyn O’Brien (Stouffville) 1:10:05
- Lisa Wilhelm (Acton) 1:10:07
- Christine Montgomery (London) 1:16:44
- Vassiliki Tsoutsoubri (Scarborough) 1:17:29
Ontario Women’s Duathlon 2016 (2.5 km run, 15 km bike, 2.5 km run)
- Andrea Rochon (Amherstview, ON) 58:36
- Casey Kidson (Kingston) 59:03
- Sarah Huskinsom (Lansdowne) 59:38
- Atifa Alif (Richmond Hill) 1:00:12
- Tania Minuk (Thornhill) 1:00:44
Ontario Women’s Triathlon Relay 2016 (500 m swim, 15 km bike, 4 km run)
- Haws Girls (Aurora, ON) 58:19
- KuTeS (Guelph) 1:01:06
- Running Free (Orangeville) 1:11:17
- 3holwomen (Toronto) 1:14:50
- Les Femmes Formidables (Markham) 1:16:03
Ontario Women’s Duathlon Relay 2016 (2.5 km run, 15 km bike, 2.5 km run)
1. Jay’s Girls (Guelph, ON) 58:36
Thanks to All of our Volunteers and to All of you for racing with us. We hope to see you again next year.
A race report from Irina Souiki
Please share your stories and experiences with us with the hashtag #OntarioWomensTriathlon